This week we review Everest, based on a tragic true story of an expedition to the highest point on Earth goes wrong. Alan and I debate the appeal of this classic battle of man vs. nature.
Download: Films of the Future 043: Everest or subscribe on iTunes
Episode 43 Notes
- Mt. Everest is 29,029′ and K2 is 28,251′
- Olympus Mons on Mars is about three times the height of Mt. Everest
- Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster was written by Jon Krakauer
- Carissa is referencing “Episode 39: Straight Outta Compton”. She was the guest on “Episode 30: San Andreas”
- You can support Alan’s marathon cause at gofundme.com/metoskiemarathon
- Everest opens in the USA on September 25, 2015
Follow Films of the Future on iTunes, Twitter, and Facebook.
Everest Official Trailer